Friday, 14 October 2011

Wise Kids training, Project:

We were asked to look at undertaking a project demonstrating what we had learned from the training and how we can put our new found skills to use.  We were asked to create a mind map on bubbl.us and write a few lines about what we were going to do.  As I have agreed to do a screencast for an RSC Wales Lunch Time Byte I thought this would be a great opportunity to not only put into practice what I have learned but also plan some work.  This is something I wanted from the training, to be able to manage my own workload more effectively.

So here it is, my project is to look at using screencasting tutorials as a way of showing people how to find "stuff" on the web in preperation for an RSC Wales short webinar session. Taking one element, i.e. RSS Feeds, my mind map has helped me plan the different elements of the screencast.

RSS Feed Screencast - Mind map

No comments:

Post a Comment